Sunday, March 7, 2010




This post lets you know that when your kids get older- you can leave them!!!! Yes, I spent the weekend at Time out for Women with my Southern Sisters- the Wiggens girls! It was a blast! Eight of us stayed in one hotel room and it only cost $13.00 each. I wish that dinner was that cheap. : > The speakers were awesome! The group Mercy Road is my new favorite! Best memory of the weekend? Waking up at 7:00 to spray Jenny with silly string for her birthday! I miss my sisters soooo much but it is so nice to know that Tammy, Jenny, Sherry, and Erin and even their Mom claim me as theirs.

4 comments:

Robin said...

I'm way jealous. I have been wanting to that for years. They have one in Boise Idaho and would love to meet my sisters there. But just to get away and laugh and act like kids again. :)

Man Of Steele said...

It is ok to have a good time. Way to go.

Forsyth Family Fun said...

Something to think about for Savannah- they are having a time out for girls- ages 12-14 in Logan, Utah next year. How fun would that be!!!!!

Robin said...

I'll have to check it out. Her best friend lives up that way.