Saturday, March 20, 2010


So I have to skip FHE for this week- because we skipped it- We played a little Wii but nothing of subtance to write about so here I am writing about how nice it is to have teenagers that like to be left home alone and who like to attend RS functions with you! Last Sunday night Shelby and I went to the Stake RS Birthday Celebration. They had songs and narration from Jenny Phillips. Anyway there was six songs. They were all women but one husband and wife and one man- yes my man.

So he gets up there .. song number 4. I am holding my breath. I hope we get through this. He looks at me and taps on his heart two times and smiles. Wow! Ladies were in tears. At the end of the song he looks at me and winks. Everybody melts. Two different women came up to me and said, "I hope you are doing something special for him tonight : >" One was a Laurel. After the show he was surrounded. They all said how much he sounded like Kenny Rogers. I guess I need to buy a Kenny Rogers CD. It was a great night!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Tender!!! I had read that Matt had sang on Shelby's blog I had no idea it was for a R.S. thing. Way to go Matt :)