Friday, November 13, 2009


So I am feeling super guilty because Robin has written on her blog about three times since my last- so here I am! Lillie has gotten a new pet- her name is Mia. She is a little poodle and let me tell you Finn is into her! We have not yet snipped Finn and he has never been around other dogs especially girl dogs. Needless to say we kept Finn on a leash and let Mia tease him. We laughed and laughed and laughed. Finn's latest trick is to mark his territory- he pees on everything. When I walk him around the property he sniffs the bushes and if he hasn't marked it yet he does. Crazy! The only down size of Finn right now is that he is into the pecans- only when he eats then he throws them up- Yummy! Maybe I will get some cracked for you this week Mom- before Finn eats them all.