Wednesday, April 22, 2009







A couple of Saturdays ago Dylan went to the temple for his first Temple Trip. We drove down in the Bagley's Escalade and got to the temple by 9:00. The entire temple experience was great. In the end Dylan was able to bear his testimony on the whole experience. I was very proud of him. After the all you can eat buffet at Golden Corral we were off- back to Lake City. The only down side was the traffic coming home- 4 hours- YUCK!!!



Another part of Spring Break was our trip to the Beach. This is Dylan and his first time skimboarding- He loved it!!!




3 comments:

Heidi said...

I think you need not worry about my baby loving you this summer. She just saw the picture of you with your kids and she yelled, "MOMMA!" I will apparently be easily replaced by you.

Forsyth Family Fun said...

Yeah for me!!!! I am sooo glad. I am always looking for someone to replace my neices but haven't found them yet-

Russ Steele said...

I want to play in the Ocean Too!