Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter!!!


Who says you can get to old for Easter? Although this was the first year of no Easter baskets the kids still humored their Mother and decorated some eggs for me. It is amazing to see how unique each one was. Cal and Josh both came to church this morning and were able to be there for the branch picture. We took a picture of everyone after sacrament for the first picture in the new building. Matt got everyone organized and took the picture. Add another one to history. After church Cal and Caris went to her Grandma's house and the rest of us ate lunch. The only mishap was when we took out the rolls the glass pan holding them shattered. Luckily I had made two pans. The kids and I played Scattegories after dinner and YES I was the winner!!! My writing skills are still in tact! After naps, Cal and Caris came back over and we had dessert. I am so thankful for my family both near and far. Happy Easter Family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: