Saturday, April 2, 2011


Day 6 of Spring Break.

Yes, it is almost over and here I sit home alone. Dylan is still at the Gulf. It's crazy how much I miss an annoying 14 year old. He is so much like his Mother- he drives me crazy one minute and makes me laugh till tears the next. Matt has gone to a store somewhere for nutrition. My forzen dinner of stir fry was not enough to make him happy so he is off somewhere obtaining meat. Shelby has just left to go to Joshua's house. He is back from West Virgina and Shelby wants to go see him. So here I sit watching the Best Two Years- thinking I need to go outside and wash my car. Spring Break is just like birthdays- the older you get they just don't mean as much and are definatly not as much fun!!!!

Here is a picture from when our class watched the Joseph Smith story. It is amazing to think my first year of seminary is winding down. It has flown by. I am already getting excited for next year. The challenge of lighting a fire for the gospel in my Dylan's heart (Not to mention about 15 others. : >)

No comments: