Friday, August 28, 2009


OK.... it has been a while.

My Anniversary was this week. Matt and I have been married for 21 years. Hard to believe. We went to Roadhouse and had steak. MMMMMMM. Not to mention rolls, onion blossom, diet coke, salad with ranch, baked potato.... WOW was I full. Dylan was bummed that I didn't bring home any leftovers. The kids have made it through their first week of school. Cal loves Gainesville and the new T-Mobile store he is working at. Shelby has to get up at at 5:10 for early morning seminary but seems to be making it OK. Dylan loses a dollar every day he does not get up on the first time I come into the room. He lost 2 dollars this week- not so great for the first week of school, shouldn't he be excited or something?

2 comments:

Man Of Steele said...

Congrats on the 21 years. Seems like yesterday you got married.

Robin said...

I just remember big hair and blue dresses. Way to go with 21 years. I was hoping for a "21 things You love about Matt" blog. Maybe next year.
I love you!