Monday, March 30, 2009

For Heidi
















We played broom hockey at church on Wednesday night. Shelby likes to have me tag along so I watched and laughed and laughed and played a little. Shelby was quite the agressive girl- Branson weighs more than me know so he keep shoving me out of the way- Needless to say I just took a lot of pictures. The other pictures are of the World Wide YW Broadcast at the stake center. There is a picture of Shelby and Kristen her nonmember friend. It was nice to have her along. Shelby keep notes on her questions so they could discuss them later on. I let them go to the late show after the movie and then the torerntal rain came and they were late getting home after1:00 late- I lay in bed thinking- I am not ready for another 16 year old. But they only killed one racoon- road kill- and they had a good time so life goes on.





4 comments:

Heidi said...

aww...thanks! It's good to see you update your blog.

Russ Steele said...

Did you make racoon stew?

Robin said...

Is Shelby driving???

Forsyth Family Fun said...

Shelby has her learners. She gets her license next week. Her friend was driving that night.