Saturday, December 13, 2008








This has been a busy week. I started out thinking I would blog on Monday and here it is Friday!!Well, the short and sweet of it is... This week found Dylan at the Orthodontist with his new appliance in.It looks like a garage door- but he has been a trooper about it. It is amazing how an Advil can make it all better.As for me I have had two trips to the hospital for the annual mammogram and come back for an ultrasound visit.Old age is humbling!!Pictures are from Wednesday night Young Women's, and the newest addition to the family-Christmas Moose.Yes, he lights up and his head movies slowly back and forth.It was Matt and I's compromise for Christmas Lights on the house. The final picture is on Dylan's new obsession. Pellet gun.He is quite the shot too! I tried 3 times unsuccessfully to shot the can and finally gave up.

No comments: