Sunday, October 12, 2008



Last night was the Gator game. Shelby and I went. We had a great time.
It is amazing how stressful football can be even when we are ahead by 20.
We went to Target first, then Olive Garden for salad and then the game. That would be my 'life is good' commerical. Matt only called three times to make sure we got there, we got to our seats, and we got back to the car OK. I am just thinking to myself....."40" I am "40". Then just when I felt like I was about 15, Cal called and wanted to know if we were OK and asking us to call when we got home safe.....OK so here is my question, just who is the grown up here? I am thinking I must look pretty helpless....or I must be pretty loved.

4 comments:

Man Of Steele said...

40! you are just a kid, and helpless it sounds.

Heidi said...

I would say that they were just jealous and wanted to know what you were doing!

Russ Steele said...

If it was me calling I would have been asking when you were coming home to make me dinner.

Forsyth Family Fun said...

I know, right. : >