Monday, June 2, 2008






I bet you are all curious to see if Mom and Dad have decided to stay in Florida? Well, it is a steamy 80 degrees today and Mom and Dad are in Orlando. We had a great graduation weekend. They have discovered a new Mexican Resturant and Dad has trained us all on the Mario Cart Wii. So task complete they are heading home. I am including a couple of my favorite pictures from the weekend. We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful Mom and Dad. Thank you to all my Utah family for sharing.

3 comments:

Russ Steele said...

I hope you did not wear them out for my weekend in two weeks. It looks like you had a great time.

Forsyth Family Fun said...

You must be on the computer right now-
I am still trying to change colors and stuff. I hope you had a great weekend.- love you brother!

Heidi said...

Thanks for providing them with all the comforts of home - 4-wheeler, Wii, mexican food and basketball. They might just come back.