Saturday, May 10, 2008

How To Play This Game of Tag:

Post these rules on your blog.
List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.

Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

3 Joys
1. My family- Yes this is the standard answer here- but I am soooo thankfuk for my kids and Matt.
2. Diet Coke with crushed ice. I am my Mother's Daughter
3. Sleeping in- Yes, I still wish I was a teenager- What does this say about me?

Fears
1. My kids away from the house late at night and the phone rings
2. Getting even fatter than I am
3. Money- always giving me stress

Goals
1. Be a better Mom
2. Have a cleaner house
3. Learn to love working in the yard

Obsessions/Collections
1. Getting through the day-
2. Eating all the time- Why am I always hungry
3. Blowing crickets off the porches ( We have been invaded by crickets this year- Thank heaven for the blower)

Random Surprising Facts
1. I am hooked on One Tree Hill. Every Monday, Cal, Shelby, Dylan and I are glued to the TV.
2. I have tomatoes, potatoes, sugar cane,corn, ocra, beans, squash, watermelon and a couple of flowers growing in my yard right now.
3. I usually get about 8 eggs a day from my chickens- That is a lot of omlets, french toast, breakfast casseroles, etc.,




I tag Robin, Russ, Dad. Becasue they are the only bloggers that I know-
Sorry guys you can blame Heidi!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thanks, Cindy! you're a good sport. Here is the blog for backgrounds. the directions are down the right side.

http://www.mybackdrops.blogspot.com/