Saturday, April 5, 2008






Spring Break!

We went to Kennedy Space Center and Cocoa Beach.

They call it Cocoa Beach because the sand is darker than the rest of Florida.

The Space Center was amazing- A lot of movies- Dad would have loved it!

The only down side was Shelby getting sick on the way home- Throwing up in the rain at a rest stop- I had to think of Heidi and her car stories.

Funny how tramatic it is at one time and a couple of hours later you can smile about it-

Maybe in a couple of weeks I will even laugh. (OK, it won't take a couple of weeks)

3 comments:

Russ Steele said...

It looks like a lot of fun. I don't know of anyone who does not have a experience with lunch not enjoying the trip as much as the rest of us. I remmember one time I went with Dad on a field trip and I was so sick that I am surprised that he brought me home and did not leave me along side the road.

Heidi said...

I think the best story would be one of my manager friends at Payless drove to Rock Springs with our District Manager and got car sick - in his car - all over! How embarrassing!

Forsyth Family Fun said...

Thank you for the stories-
It helps to know that we all get to endure the sick stuff every know and then.
I still remember 2nd grade, Mrs. Terran, I threw up on myself in circle time- she yelled asking why i did not get up and I said that she would not call on me ( I was raising my hand after all)